My boy friend is facing a big problem right now. I don't want to state it here but it is a really big problem. I feel sorry for what happened, especially next for myself. I can't be there physically to comfort him. I know its hard and I have nothing to do to solve it. But having beside him will be a great comfort at least. I am so far that makes me feel so guilty and sad about it. I want to support my man. I want to make him feel that I'm always here for him. I will support him even on the hardest time of his life. I know how hard he feels right now, and I want to be there to give him a hug and tell him that everything will be fine. I believe in him. I know he can survive with this. But I want to be there with him during this trial and after he survived. I want to hold his hands and tell him how much I love him. That I will always be proud that he's my beau and sweetheart. I want to make him feel that he's not alone and I'm always at his side no matter what happen. I will support and believe in him. I know him for more than two years. It's not that long, but its enough to know the soft and good side of him. I know he's a good man. He won't do any stupidity that can risk his life. I want to tell him that no matter what other people say, I will defend him and support him. I will always be at his side and hold his hands when somethings gone wrong.
Here's a message for my man:
Boy, I know you're facing a major difficulty right now. But believe me, everything will be fine. God knows the truth. He won't allow falsehood to win. He never sleeps and He can see everything. EVERYTHING. Don't worry too much.
I'm sorry that I cannot be there for you physically. But you know that I'm always here; ready to support, listen and understand. No matter how hard it is, I'm always at your side. I know you're a good man and that's enough to say that you done nothing wrong. I'm sorry if I can't give you my hug and I can't hold your hands during this moment. But I promise that I will work things out to be with you as soon as I can. I feel so sorry for us that we cannot be together especially this point of time. But you know how much I love you. I don't know how to at least ease the agony in yours but, I assure you that even when all of them turned their backs, I'm always here to give my arms to comfort you. You are the only person that I'm willing to give everything that I can just to make you feel loved. Your family and me are always here for you. I know its hard but everything will be alright. Just believe and pray to Him. He never leaves us. I love you until death. I love you especially on your worst. I love you to the endless. I miss you.
:">
ReplyDelete