Live.Love

Live.Love

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Betrayal



I don't care about people who made mistakes. People can make mistakes. We're not perfect. But is it reasonable to do it over and over again? Especially cheating a woman that really loves you? The woman who almost gave her life for you? How does it feels like, if you knew that your dad is making out with your maid every night while your mom is doing everything just to serve him and give his needs? How do you think your mom will feel? Yes. A maid. That girl that you're making up with looks like a maid comparing to your real girl. Duh!? I'm excused. :) She's an itchy bitchy low profile looking gal. Poor you. You are totally disgusting. :)

You know what, I'm not totally concerned about you. I just hate to see guys cheating and flirting with other girls while they have their poor faithful girl friend standing on the other side. When a girl cheats, it's like we're the most shameful person on earth for you. Who are you to accuse? You are selfish. You told me you can't bear to be cheated by her. So what do you think you're doing now to her? You are pathetic. I'm praying she'll know everything. I'm praying that she wakes up her mind. Why? Because she doesn't deserve you. She deserves twice more than you. Even thrice? You'll get your karma in three folds.

I'm not close with your girl friend. But I talked to her couple of times. She's a very fine lady. Intelligent and hard working. Very opposite of you. But after all, she still loves you. But what are you doing Mr. Faggot? Waving your dirty cockroach to other gal?

I'm a young woman that feels sorry for your girl friend. I know where will she coming from if she'll knew.

Dude, you look tough on those pictures. You look like a child from hell. Well, that's what you only think it is.

But you know what? I think, you're one of the most shameful guy on earth that cannot be a real man and love and stick their dick to the woman they love the most. It takes a real man to accept that you must be faithful to your partner no matter what happened. Whoever hot woman cross on your way, it takes a real man to stay faithful and not tempted. And I'm sorry boy, you don't deserve to be called a MAN. :)

You're sometimes funny and good guy. But you're such a dick. :) That's what I can tell. Faggot!



One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope. - Steven Deitz

No comments:

Post a Comment