My mom is talking with our church mate in the Philippines who's also here in U.S. She suggested that I should wait for my parents 2nd year anniversary before going back to Philippines. :-/ No mommy! Please. I can't do that. I wanna go home. I can't stay here for that long. There are three reasons why:
- I want to finish my degree as early as possible. I don't want to graduate in college in my late 20's.
- I miss Ben. I don't want to be hypocrite. I really miss my man. I miss him so bad. I can't laugh the way I used to because I'm not happy being left alone inside the house, always. I don't want to be away from him for a long time. I'm afraid that he might loose his patience and love for me. I'm afraid he cannot wait for me to come back. I don't want to loose him. I don't want this love to end. So please... :(
- I want my home. I want my friends. Mom, I want to be with you. But please understand that I'm not happy being alone. I'm not happy here. :-/
I want to go home next year. :( Lord, please. I want your favor.

No comments:
Post a Comment