Live.Love

Live.Love

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Friend

I miss my best friend... She's the first person I think when I have plans. We talk about everything. About our men, how do they make us feel special and loved. Yes, we're miles apart. But she will always be my best friend. I have lots of friends, but she's different. Nag-iisa lang yang si Danica Leonora eh. Hahaha! She's the first person I call when I need someone to talk to (thanks to vonage). She do the hardest thing she can just to cheer me up. We talk hours over the phone just to talk about nothing or something very important in our lives. We share opinions. We ask each other about new hair styles, outfits and every girly stuffs. We're very different at times, but we manage to love our differences and simply enjoy being best friends. She's a dog lover, and dogs doesn't like me ( Wag ka ng umangal. Animal lover ako). She's a NBA fan, and I'm obviously not. She loves to wear mini skirts, and I love short shorts. I love to cook, and..... she..... loves.... to..... cook? She's my shoulder to cry on. She knows everything about me, 'coz I know she will always understand my feelings no matter how shameful it is. She tells me when I'm wrong and she makes me feel good when I'm right. They said, best friends will get the bullet for each other, because its hurtful for them to watch the other in pain. I can say that's true. I never wanted to see her crying. I never wanted to see her in pain. She's not just there when we have good times, she's always there when I need someone to listen. Her opinions are one of the things I mostly care about. She's the one who will tell me the one I need to hear regardless of whether I want to hear it or not. She can always be around and I will never sick of. I am grateful to have her. She always forgive me even I screwed up so bad. I can totally be myself when she's around. I told her before, "Kung napapakasalan lang ang kaibigan, magasawa na tayo." She won't judge me even I do bad or stupid things. Even I won't tell her, she knows if there's something wrong with me. She will ask if I'm fine or how do I feel. She never left me in the air. I am willing to suffer the insignificant to let her feel she's significant. Too much of words, but I love her and  I really miss her. Namimiss ko ang buhok nyang kulot na tinuwid na pinipilit ikulot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment