Live.Love

Live.Love

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thank You. :)

I'm just sitting and thought of thanking my man for making me feel thankful. I don't know, but I manage to be happy even when we're miles apart. :)

To my Neyo Boy;

Thank you for making me feel this way... You never know how much I am happy right now. I actually don't know but, as far as I know, I'm happy because I know you love me and I love you back... I am in love... Still in love for the two years of having you and will always be in love... :) We may have petty fights, major problems or cold wars, but we manage to fix it, just because we love each other... Sounds cliche, but I never been happy. :) Really. I love the feeling of thinking of you and smile after. I always wants us to be together, now we're not, I'm thinking when we'll be together. I trust you with my life. I love you that I want nothing more than for you to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much I care about you and your needs comes before on my own. You're the first thing I think before I sleep and the first thing I think when I wake up. Thank you for hiding nothing, and you know I can accept you no matter what. Thank you for saying you love me. Thank you for saying that you miss me every time. Thank you for texting me every day. Thank you for saying, "take care." Thank you for checking me if I'm awake or not. Thank you for the opinions. Thank you for your comfort. Thank you for caring about my family. Thank you for the overwhelming and warm feeling. I simply thank you for staying with me. :) I love you. You're all I want... :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment