"Just two factors... One, who will be crazy in love with you.. Like, really crazy...
Second, who will treat you right."
Someone told me that advice when he asked me if I have a boyfriend waiting in the Philippines. He said, old people loves to give advices to the young ones. So he told me that. Then he said,
"Because, everyone can love you crazy, but cannot treat you right. And everyone can treat you right, but not everyone can love you crazy. You must find both... Both of the two... And the rest will be just a bonus. It doesn't matter if he have lots of money or good background education.
As long as he treats you right, and loves you more than anyone. Who will love you crazy."
Its a basic factor. You can hear it from everybody. Its easy to say. But it means everything. I haven't found him.
Not yet. :(
I'm sorry. But Ben loves me.. Maybe he's crazy in love, but he doesn't treat me right (sometimes).
It will come... In God's time. When I'm ready. I will start from the basic. From the bottom.
No rush. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment