I've been so crazy wild recently in PI.
My best friend and other closest friends know about that.
I go out. I drink. and everything that you can imagine on an average teenager.
But now, everything's different. I feel so calm. So one day when I look outside from papa and nana's nest, I thought of things I did.
and I said to myself, "I think those were enough."
Come on Ira, I'm growing up. I should be better. Enjoying is not a crime. But you must know when to stop and think of other things. On the reality of life. A year from now, I will be a teenage no more. Have to set things for my life. I just realized that I don't want to waste my time here. I have to make things right, most especially on my love life.
I was hurt. YES. But I realized, I became a better person because of that. Maybe its time for me to forgive. Its time for me to settle things. And time to grow up as a young woman. :)
Maybe its time... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment