Live.Love

Live.Love

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I don't care :)

My high school classmate added me on FB. I saw he's online so I pm him. The conversation was like this, (I already cleared the chat box before I blog, sorry)

Me: "Nath pec! :)"
Nathaniel: "Hanggang ngayon ganyan pa din twag mo sken, kya ndi tau mgkasundo eh."

I know he doesn't want to be called on that way, I just want to tease him. He used to hate me then because, he said I'm so vainglorious, windy and so much of those adjectives. People used to hate me when I'm in high school. I don't know why. I just laughed at them. They said, I'm too brat, flirty, bitchy and more. LOL. I always ignore people who hates me. I don't care. :) Who cares? I remember when I was walking at the school hall, someone yelled, "Ang arte mo! Feeling mo maganda ka?"  I answered back, "Hindi ako feeling, maganda talaga ko!" Hahaha! Oh gosh! I remember those days. My haters makes me stronger and feel more confident. Then I told to Nath:

Me: "Mabait kaya ako, akala mo lang hindi."
Nathaniel: "Talaga lang ha? Kaya nga madaming galit sayo eh."

LOL. I smiled. Just smile. Because I know myself better than anyone else. I'm a good person, though sometimes I'm too crazy. But I'm good. They just don't know me. 
I understand, thats the nature of people. We used to judge based on appearance, based on the way others act. We don't care about whats inside, all we see is the outer packaging of a person. So I told to Natahaniel:

Me: "Wala akong pakelam sa kanila. They don't know my story."

I don't care. As long as there are people who loves and believes in me. :) I don't care about others.
Mamatay sila sa inggit. LOL. :))

3 comments:

  1. i like this :)
    pikon lang talaga yun .. yaan mo sya .. hindi lang naman ikaw ang natawag ng ganun sakanya .. tsaka kalalake nyang tao magagalit sya sayo.. hahaha .. hayaan mo kung may sinasabi syang may mga galit sayo .. malay naten mas maraming galit sakanya .. hehehe .. insecure lang yung mga naaartihan sayo .. paki ba nila .. inggit lang yun .. hehehe .. wala kaseng napansin sa kanila .. kaya siguro ganun .. go aira .. hayaan mo sila .. basta kaya mo yan .. ang layo mo na nga eh .. pagpatuloy mo lang .. basta wag lang makakalimot kay god .. ayeei =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mamatay silang lahat sa inggit kakaisip sayo habang sila di mu naman naiisip! hahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember this certain bitchy chick kambal na lagi akong binabanatan ng "bakit mo kaibigan si ira mae ee ang arte arte nian" ang stupid nila, ira is ira.. atleast ikaw for real, friend thru any crap. nako.. madame lang siguro talaga haters ang maganda :))

    ReplyDelete