Live.Love

Live.Love

Monday, February 7, 2011

Insanity

I suddenly remember Ben's friend. I was cooking at Ben's apartment that time while he said "Pede ka na magsawa." And I immediately flipped out. Come on dude! It doesn't mean when girls knows how to do household chores means they can be housewives. We were taught to do chores because we have to, not because we have to serve our husbands. I do not disagree about getting married, but the fact that since we know how to do chores, then we can be a wife. That's insanity. That's bullsh*t. Then he follows "Syempre kaming mga lalake yung nagtatrabaho. Kaya kami dapat yung pinagsisilbihan."  What the fvck? Are you kidding me? I didn't reply. My silence means a lot. I was so mad. I was taught not to talk if you can't say anything good. I might say something, so I just remained silent. But he's an assh*le! Are you serious? That's how you see your mom doing all the work in the house? Because your dad is the one who's working? How about working moms? Aren't they deserve any recognition? Ugh!!! I really hate it. Sometimes I don't want to get married because of this insanity. People! Grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment