Live.Love

Live.Love

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Confidence and Trust

Last weekend was interesting. I attended my 2 days driving skills class and had a recital Sunday afternoon. It is the moment that the parents will hop in the car and let the kid drive for them until finishing all the crucial courses that the school have given. Before my turn, my mom looks nervous if I can get it right. She's holding on the oh-my-God-please-help-me bar on the car before I run the engine. I told her to keep her mouth shut because it might not help me to concentrate. I wish I have a duct tape then.

Then it's my turn. I made it to the Crash Avoidance then on the Simple and then on the Complex. After my recital, they were whoo-ing inside the car and smiling and made me feel confident. Now I earned their trust that I can drive safely and cautiously. I can get my key anytime with their permission. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment