I have lots of friends. But I actually don't know what's the real essence of it since I wasn't been this far before. I called people who, I laughed together with as my "friends". People that I rub elbows with can be called my friends. But lately, I realized how important it is into each people's life. It's a form of love. It is sometimes been underrated in our environment, in our society. It's not an erotic love that most of the people know. It's more on fraternal love that both of the parties can understand each other. Love each other without any sexual involvement. It's not a lesser form of love than erotic love. Friendship balances our lives. It creates a different dimension in our lives that we can be true and be ourselves. It is a deep love but even a shallow laugh can understood. It is not monogamous by necessity. You can build a friendship with a person that you think you can share all your secrets with. It says, it's an odd form of love in which two people develop a relationship without relationship as a goal. Like I built with my best friend. :) We're side by side looking forward toward a common goal. I don't know why I am writing this. Its just maybe I can see now who are my true friends and who aren't.
A friend is someone who walks in when everybody walks out. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment