Live.Love

Live.Love

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Visit

I always have worries in everything. I keep worrying too much on what or how if this or that will happen. How can I cope up if things won't run in the way I wanted. What if I get hurt and those kind of stuffs. Hey, you can't blame me right? I've been through a lot of crap.

Well, one of my worries is my relationship with Ben. I always pray to God to guide our relationship. We're long distance apart from each other and cannot see him often as we used to, even talking to him is getting hard because of our time gap.

But lately, everything's running smoothly (still afraid it won't lasts long). I am so glad when Ben visited my family in Las Pinas. Its a big favor for me. I miss my cousins, especially my brother. We chatted through YM and talked over the phone. He ate dinner and spend time with my family even when I'm not around. Isn't it very sweet? :)

I'm happy and don't want to get over with it. I'm trying not to worry too much and just CHILL. Survival 101, right? There's no perfect relationship, but this is perfect for me. Hakuna Matata. :)

Masaya ako. <3




Chatting with them :) (And chatting with my best friend on FB)


With pinsans

My kuya and Ben


No comments:

Post a Comment