Live.Love

Live.Love

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Survival 101: Chill



I was talking to my friend's boyfriend. We ended up talking how happy we are being in our own relationships. I realized how important to spend quality time together. Now that I'm far, I realized every simple things that Ben and I shared. Like when he wipes my sweaty face. Asking me "bakit ang ganda ganda mo?" which I thought was annoying. But now, every little things we did are appreciated. I am learning to hold on, believe and.... chill. :) Let things happen. It happens for a reason right? It will fall on their right places, at the right time. So waiting is over-rated. Time is not important. 'Cause I know, when time allows that we see each other, waiting is worthwhile. Two grown ups, together. :) The sweetest thing, right? The two of us is enough, and more than that is a blessing.

Just chill and believe that things will happen. Maybe not the way you wanted it to be, but eventually it will happen.

I thought I cannot handle a long distance relationship. But as far as I know, we're doing good. Its not easy, yet not that hard to the point that both of us will surrender. Patience. Time. Space. Love. Faith. Honesty. Trust. Simple but hard. Hard but not complicated.

Chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment