Live.Love

Live.Love

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Me

Most of us wants to be the center of attention. Who doesn't? But the world won't stop for you. It doesn't revolve around you either. I understand that we cannot get all what we want, I understand that.

But all I want is for them to give me at least a little consideration. As far as I know, I've been a good girl. I follow  everything what they want me to do. I've been patient. Patient enough to wait and stay at home for almost 2 months doing nothing. Nothing compared to life that I was used to. I have no friends. No social life. I am stuck. All I want is a little consideration on what I feel. A little thought from them that I have my own life to live. A life that they don't understand sometimes. Is it really hard to at least think for other people around you? :-/

Lately, everything is rough. But I am strong. Nothing's permanent. This burden is neither permanent. So I decided to calm down and wait for my turn and thought that everything will be fine. Hopefully, soon. :-|

Sometimes it's good to think and save for yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment