I actually love the heat. But not to the point of burning.
Argh! This morning, I wake up early to go to my old school. I was expecting to finish all the requirements for my transcript this day. But then, when i got there, unfortunately, its their graduation day!! Alright, so I have to wait for couple of hours.
Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.
God! Its FREAKING hot outside!
I have to ride two jeepneys before reaching my old school from PATTS.
TWO. TWO. TWO.
Okay. Thank you.
I decided to go to Ben's apartment to chill. (And wait for the record's office to be open.) We go out and eat lunch. Then I came back to my shitty old school. Okay, *hopefully* finally!
When I reached the office, I don't know what curse, but unfortunately, my form wasn't finish yet!!!! >:-(
What's wrong with this day??? Blegh!
My best friend and I was there last Monday. Last Monday walking under the HEAT!
She witnessed that I gave a "HEAVY MEAL" for those two oldies on the office, for "CONSIDERATION" sake. Argh!
So in short, my form isn't yet done.
Oh thank you Mr. Sun! For the wonderful heat you have given me this day. :-(
So there, they told me to go back again and again next Monday! Ah yeah? Is that so easy?! My flight would be on Tuesday! I need to pass that form on PATTS for the process of my transcript. Rar! Well, thank you for the rush.
Oh crap! Shit happens.
When I got home, I told to my mom that i didn't accomplish anything. And yay! Don't ever think what happened next. :-|
..............................................................................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment