Live.Love

Live.Love

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Third Party



In Wikipedia, Third Party is defined as: Often used to refer to a person or entity who is not one of two involved in some relationship.


I really hate that phrase. It only tells how weak the relationship is. Especially when it comes to intimate relationship. It shows an unhealthy couple. I was talking to a friend, when she told me about her boyfriend having a third party in their relationship. I feel bad. Really. For my friend and for myself being a woman. I know how she feels. I know how it feels like to be betrayed. It hurts when the person you trusted, the least person you knew that will hurt you, is the same person who will break your heart and make you cry. The same person you've trusted in everything, the same person you want to be with for the rest of your life. It is really heart breaking seeing women under those kind of situations. She's mad and hurt. 


I know how it hurts... I've been to that crap. And I swear I will never be again.


Isn't it hard to stay and be faithful to someone you love? Maybe yes. It's hard to be true to yourself. It's hard to be strong enough to fight the urge of "temptation". Maybe the love isn't that strong. Possible. Or there is something missing in the relationship. Check. Worst case, (lady's side) the guy has no balls. =)


What's hurt the most on the scenario is that, when your boy tells you everything that makes you tickle. When he let you believe on his crappy sweet nothings. When he let you be under his spell. When he made you believe you're the only girl in his life. Well, BULLSHIT!


For the guys who will read this, let me tell you something:


Are you man enough to prove to your lady that she's the only one? Are you man enough to tell the truth? Are you man enough to refuse the temptation? Dude, you should be better than a man. Well, if you don't; you are worse than a faggot.


You're not a real man if you have plenty of girls in your palm. It only shows how idiot you are. You're fooling your own self. Screw you! Yea, seriously? A five year old kid is better than you. At least kids know how to be true and say everything honestly from their hearts. They don't have to hide what they really feels. They don't hide under the mask of what you so-called Masculinity


While typing this, I feel nothing but sadness for the ladies out there that were betrayed.


For women out there who's reading this, I will also tell you something:


You gave your all? It's not your fault. You did your part and they're too retarded not to do their own. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Feel sorry for him. Feel sorry for him, that he fucked up. Laughed at him because he's too dumb to know how lucky he was that he had you. Now he's miserable without such a beautiful woman like you. Life's a bitch you know? Maybe he'd hurt you. But something out there will turn the table on him. You can be angry. You can be mad. That's fine. But after that, forgive him. Laugh at him. Feel sorry for him. And be happy. Turn your back, walk away and never look back. Being beautiful is the best revenge. Once he see you happier than ever without him, it will make him realize how such an asshole he is to let go a beautiful person like you. So cheer up. Karma is just waiting for the perfect timeline to hit him. ;) 


Smile and be beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment