Live.Love

Live.Love

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

I've bee through a lot of crap... I will never go back there again... Never.


Lately, I think too much. I wrote about Survival 101 right? But can't follow it. :p I know I have to chill... Relax. Don't worry too much. Everything's gonna be fine. At the right time.

I'm worried about my relationship with Ben (as always). I know its unhealthy to think negatively about us. But what can I do? Most of the things were traumatic. I'm trying to be fine but sometimes I can't afford not to be worried.

Don't let me be misunderstood. I love him. I love him with all my heart. It's just that, I love myself too. I'm afraid to be hurt. So when everything's getting a little bit shaky, I'm anxious.

Chill. Everything will be fine.


I'm happy with him. I can see his effort. But sometimes, I demand more than what he can give and you cannot blame anybody from that. You know where I'm coming from? If not... Well, never mind.


I'm afraid we'll end up as a boring couple, following universal rules. I don't want that. I'm talking too much. Ugh.


I love him. Tiis lang ako. Everything will be fine. I'm happy naman eh. I love him. He loves me. Maybe for now, that's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment