Mid-late Victorian Theme. The soft bustle silhouette fashion.
The crinoline domed skirt silhouette had a flattened front and began to show a dramatic leaning toward the garment back.
Isn't it look amazing?
The location should be in Intramuros, Manila, Philippines. I want a Caleza and white horses. Calla Lillies and Red Roses. I want an outstanding fireworks in the evening. Floating Lanterns and white butterflies instead of white doves. A tiara that makes you feel the queen of the night. Black and white photos. Lake and flowers wedding pictures. Passport-like invitations (that lets you travel on different era).
I don't want it to be the usual wedding, so it would be a two-day event. Which the second day would be the reception.
I want an Ancient Greek theme for my reception. Golds and wines all over the place. Can you imagine it? Very light clothings and everything beautiful. Like Hellen of Troy.
Amazing right? Can you imagine it? Bubbles in the reception. Gold plates. Cristal Champagne. Throne. And everything Greek.
I want the reception in Casa De Manila that is also located in Intramuros, Manila.
Vintage never left behind the fashion era. It's always present and stunning. I want it to be perfect. With the perfect groom of course. And with my perfect loved ones.
Apparently, I know perfection doesn't cost less. :) In God's grace, it will happen. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment