Live.Love

Live.Love

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tattooed

I always wanted to have tattoos. One on my left ankle downward going to my toe. The other one on my right wrist (I actually want it on the side of my wrist that when I put my hand under my chin my tattoo will be the first one to notice.), so that when I cross my legs and put my right hand on my chin, boom! Cool! I want it colored. I also want one on my left ring finger (in the future before getting married) that is similar to my future husband which should be with me when I have that specific tat (which literally means we should both have tattoo together on our ring finger).

Most of the people who are against of people having tattoos says, it won't look any better when you got old and wrinkled. But isn't it fun when you have someone beside you while growing older while your skin shrinks because of the gravity? You'll be together facing the younger generation who'll be having fun seeing you so old but yet have permanent inks.

Life is good when you share it with someone worthy. No matter how cruel the world is, as long as you have someone to be with after the end of the day, loving you until both of you ended - world will seems to be just perfect. At least perfect for you and for him. That's all that matters right?



No comments:

Post a Comment