Live.Love

Live.Love

Friday, June 11, 2010

The way we are...

I miss the way we walk together.. 
I miss the way you touch my face and kiss my forehead... 
I miss the simple way you smile... 
I miss the way you ask me, "bakit ang ganda ganda mo?" 
I miss you when you're sleeping with an innocent face... 
I miss the way you sing...
 I miss the way we cook and eat together..
 I actually miss the way we fight and make up to each other... 
I miss the way we go home together...
I miss the way we sleep together while holding hands...
I miss your smell..
I miss your lips...
I miss the way we both crave for something to eat...
I miss the way we laugh together when somethings funny...
I miss the way you fart then I yell, "ang baho!!!!" and you'll just laugh.
I miss the way we talk about anything...
I miss the way we talk about future plans... OUR future plans...
I miss the way we argue... and no one wants to take the loss...
I miss our differences...

I miss us together...
Mahal kita.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment