Live.Love

Live.Love

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Time after Time

I was browsing on facebook and I saw what Niko had posted on his wall. I remember something when I saw "Time After Time" music video. Almost two years ago, it was summer time. My dad, Keya, Ben and I had an overnight stay in Mt. Banahaw. We were supposed to hike but unfortunately people are not allowed to hike that year. So we just lay our tent on the grass and had a good time. Those memories flash backs whenever I hear this song. It was one of the big fights that Ben and I had. We were laying inside the tent, I cried myself to sleep that time. I won't mention every details why.  But then, that time I was so disappointed, hurt and confused. On the middle of the night, I woke up because he's singing while rubbing my face so gently. He's singing Time after Time. :) It was so lovely. The man you love singing for you at the middle of the night while rubbing your face so gently... I just ignored him, because I'm mad and I don't want to talk to him that moment. But I can't deny, I love it. I don't know if he can still remember, but I do. I still do.. I always do... :)
Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Caught up in circles confusion -
Is nothing new
Flashback - warm nights -
Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,
Time after -

Sometimes you picture me -
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me, I can't hear
What you've said -
Then you say - go slow -
I fall behind -
The second hand unwinds

[Chorus:]
If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time

After my picture fades and darkness has
Turned to gray
Watching through windows - you're wondering
If I'm OK
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time -

[Chorus:]
If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time

You said go slow -
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds -

[Chorus:]
If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time
...Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time 

No comments:

Post a Comment