Live.Love

Live.Love

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tempgirl :p

When my best friend blogged about the movie Obsessed and one of the main characters is played by Beyonce, I was so interested and downloaded the movie immediately. When I read Danica's blog, she pointed out about guys who betrayed their partners.
While watching, I can actually tell that I can relate to the story. I salute the husband that stays faithful even there's a hot gal who tries to temp him and ruin his marriage. He stays strong and focus on his family. It tells how people can fight the temptations and avoid infidelity if they really want to. You don't have any reason to cheat when your love life is happy. Even if not, once you commit a relationship with someone, it is your responsibility to it fruitful, healthy and strong; and be faithful. I'm not washing my hands, dude I'm not perfect. But I know how to stay faithful when I'm happy. When I'm happy... :) I love the story, how strong the love is that keeps the faithfulness in the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment