Being far from your love ones is really hard. Especially when you left a romance far from home. These past few days, Ben and I got roughs. It was kinda hard when you'll just depend on what people will say and cannot be there physically to witness what really happens. I'm confused. I still don't know. I don't know what to believe in. I got informations, but none of them are very clear. I'm clueless. I'm afraid I'm not taking the right path. I don't know. I don't want to be hurt in the end. I don't want to be hurt by my pride either. I'm afraid I'll judge everyone by mistake. =( Lord, please help me. Please. I really don't know.
But one thing is for sure, I'm in love with the same man I loved for the past two years. Mahal ko sya. <3
just TRUST him. :)
ReplyDelete