Live.Love

Live.Love

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother Dear


I grew up without my mom. She was working abroad.
And I'm afraid to disobey her. I should follow all her instructions, because she always says:
"Para sa ikabubuti mo yan."

But growing up not beside her is hard. 
Nobody combs my hair for me.
Nobody teaches me to put make-up.
Nobody taught me how to mix and match outfits.
I've learned girly stuffs by myself.

I even learned to disobey. 
She's over protective when it comes to my social life and especially to my love life.
She always told me about her and my dad. How their relationship crashed, and she doesn't
want me to experience that disaster.
She also have this habit to plan for my life, even her plans isn't my plans for my life at all.

Now, we're living together at the same roof, having a normal life as mother and daughter.
I realized, that its not hard to be with her.
She's funny and doing crazy stuffs everyday.

Earlier, we were preparing for our lunch.
 We shared the kitchen.
We cooked together.
We laugh when the pepper jar shoot on the butter bowl.
We're both learning from each other.
And while we're cooking, there's a joy in my heart. We never had this bond before. And its a great feeling helping my mom at the kitchen.
For my entire 19 years of existence,  we never spend our time just to do things together. 
But now, slowly, things are changing. And its for good.

We'll make up for the years wasted, that both of us were strangers.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment