"Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could
be like a pair of boots...
the worse we look,
the better we feel!"
I read this quote when I was drinking a cup of coffee. I saw this printed on the cup. then I realized, yea, its funny but true. I mean, when we get older, we feel more comfortable with ourselves. The more years we've got, the more experiences we had. It makes us a better person. Makes us realize how the real world is. The better we feel! The good feeling when we accomplished things we didn't expect that we can. Gracious God! :)
Even when we have our partners, the longer we spend time together, the more we feel comfortable. Isn't it cute when our grandparents still together after all the cute fights they had for a day? They fight simply because of the loss key, remote control, and even gray hairs. Funny, but true! :D But the more years they spend together, the more wrinkles they have, the better they feel. Simply because they're together.

No comments:
Post a Comment