Its not my first time to ride a plane. But it is my first time to travel abroad. We have connecting flights on our itinerary. Manila-Hongkong-Chicago-Colorado
Hongkong-Chicago is a long travel. 12hrs.
It has turbulence. :( I got dizzy. But all in all it was a safe travel.
When we arrive at my stepdad's house, everything were prepared. I got my own room and bathroom. The house is good. A lots of foods!! :D hihihi. Everything is fine.
I chatted with my friends and loved ones. Got a nice shower and sleep.
My first day is typical. We had a heavy breakfast. A black Angus steak that my stepdad prepared last night for our welcome dinner, eggs and cookies, orange juice and blah. :)
We go to Waltermart to have some groceries. Got home to drop the items. Go to the mall to buy some shoes for mom and me. Drive home. Lunch?? Well, we haven't took lunch. Anyway, we're still full from our heavy breakfast.
One thing I noticed when we were outside was, most of the people are BIG. :D yes. they are big.. Fat. Tall. White. Black. Different cultures. Blue eyes. Blonde hairs. Brown. Red. Black. White. :p
well, one thing is for sure now. Its a very different place from Pinas. Its quiet. Cold. Cleaner. :D but i will never ever exchange pinas here. Philippines is my home. I miss it. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment