Live.Love
Monday, April 26, 2010
Bitching
My mom really want me to enter the US Airforce world. Same shit issue with her. She want the f*cking benefits. She keep on telling it repeatedly. She makes me pissed off out of my butt. Seriously, I hate her when she talks about my life the way she wanted it to be. Its me. I have my own choices. I have my own passion, and its not US Air force. NEVER! I've read US Air Force effin' Basic Military Training stuffs, and in the first week of their training makes me scared. Push ups, lift ups and the most thing that makes me scary was, the HAIRCUT! Argh! its my crowning glory dear. I love my hair a lot that I can't afford to cut it too short! Jeez! And I'm not physically fit in there. I just hate it when mom's bitching. Argh! She can't understand I don't want to do my life her way. Oh merciful God, forgive me. But I don't want to do it. I don't and I won't. ;-/ Stressful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment